Our bags are customized and handcrafted products.
In case they are not available in stock, you can send us an e-mail request with the expected delivery time after the purchase.
The bag has been designed and designed in this form to adapt to various “loop” handlebars, among which we can mention:
- Surly Moloko
- H-Bar Jones
- Alpkit Confucius
- Built to not completely fill the space at the edges so as to facilitate the grip of the handlebar
- Daisy-chain system around the entire perimeter to choose the attachment of the buckle in the most comfortable position and avoid it to bump into other handlebar accessories
- It can be made in all the variants of our materials -> VX21, X10 Cotton, X51, X33 and Liteskin. Laminated 4-layer waterproof fabrics, with excellent rain resistance thanks to the water-resistant inner lining up to 13.8 bar of pressure. Equipped with an internal padding that protects delicate objects like your smartphone
- Elastic net at the top that allows you to quickly put away gloves / cap / cape or other
- Capacity: 1,7 lt.
- Sizes: 20 x 8 x 10,5 CM
- Weight: VX 21->120 gr / X51 ->135 gr / X10 ->140 gr
Materials – to choose between:
X 10 COTTON DUCK: the “dust effect” beauty of cotton combined with X-pac technology; X-Ply reinforcement support and complete water-resistance
X51: X-pac technology coupled with a Cordura layer, which makes the material significantly more resistant to tearing and abrasion than the classic XV21; while maintaining the characteristics of non-deformation and impermeability typical of X-pac.
X33: high resistance to abrasion and superior resistance to tearing compared to the classic VX21; in addition to the characteristic camouflage color.
Please note that, while the body fabric of this pack is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter through the seams when exposed to a sustained rain. So, we recommend using an internal nylon dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry (such as clothes or electronics).
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.